Saturday 25 February 2017

My IM box, my rules..


-- Logging Enabled --
[13:48]  JamesPotterII: hi constantine
[13:51]  JamesPotterII: may I bow to you
[13:52]  Mrs Constantine (calamity.kessel): you may have done, i was afk lol
[13:53]  JamesPotterII: i didnt  do it
[13:53]  JamesPotterII: ia sk permission first
[13:53]  JamesPotterII: lol
[13:53]  Mrs Constantine (calamity.kessel): Why would you bow to me anyway?
[13:54]  JamesPotterII: I like feeling subservient.. I hope you dont judge
[13:55]  Mrs Constantine (calamity.kessel): Personally, I don't have much time for the whole dom sub thing.   My husband and I submit ourselves to each other, the way its always been supposed to be.
[13:56]  JamesPotterII: well I'm happy for you but no need to interject the way its supose to be
[13:56]  JamesPotterII: to each his/her own
[13:56]  JamesPotterII: i respect that youre married
[13:56]  JamesPotterII: didnt know
[13:56]  JamesPotterII: sorry
[13:56]  JamesPotterII: but people can enjoy some fun too if they like the dom/sub thing
[13:57]  Mrs Constantine (calamity.kessel): that would basically be casual relationsips at least tinged with sexual tension, yes?
[13:59]  JamesPotterII: Look lady.. I recnognize youre married and realized my error. I didnt ask you to try to impose your beleifs on me. I simply was looking. YOu made clear you were married and it's not your cup of tea. And I'm happy to move on. I only asked
[13:59]  JamesPotterII: recognize
[13:59]  JamesPotterII: beliefs
[14:00]  Mrs Constantine (calamity.kessel): I have "Mrs" on my name, a partner in the Partner field of the profile, and plenty about my wedding in my profile. You just didn't bother looking or still wanted to flirt, in private at that.
[14:01]  JamesPotterII: And whats wrong with talking in private. Fuck off you old cow. I missed it. I was moving on but you're so psycho you want to make a mountain out of a molehill. Go get a vibrator because obviously you're not satisfied
[14:02]  Mrs Constantine (calamity.kessel): lol you wish i wasnt, I would have been desperate enough to fall for your chat up line
[14:02]  Mrs Constantine (calamity.kessel): cheerio old chap

(thats when I blocked him.)

My inbox, my rules.  He seems not to be all that subservient after all. 


not very subservient James.

No comments:

Post a Comment